Sunday 22 May 2011

This has nothing to do with the blog but I was tagged =P

I was tagged by Alado AND Moony =P

1. What is your favorite book?

 Skulduggery Pleasant
2.If you had the choice to go see any celebrity, who would it be ? 
DEREK LANDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.Would you ever go sky diving or ziplining?

SKY DIVING that will be coooll!!!
4.What was your favorite Disney movie as a young child ?

Atlantis
5.Which sport(s) do you love to play?
Badminton! I am pretty good at it.

6. Who are your best blogger friends?
MMM Mostly I meet =] BUT blogwalkers!

7.What is your favorite animal?
 Wolf! ME LOVE THEM!

8. What's your favourite song at the moment?
Lol Pirates!!
9. Who are your favourite actors/actresses?Ariana Grande! Johnny Deep
10. What's your favourite T.V show?

Victorious 
11. Tag 8 blogger friends
-Piney
-Alado
-Moonstar
Chile Panda
-Dragona Pine
-Ripplestep
-Bernadette
-AND EVERY BODY ELAS !!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We have something in commen!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play soccer, hockey, volleyball, basketball, and probably a lot of other sports besides badminton and tennis, I guess 'cause my cousins play it all the time and they annoy me LOL

    ReplyDelete