Wednesday 15 June 2011

Principals Office

Alexander was waiting heavily disappointed in his office not even a week yet and a fight almost started he thought sadly. Sky tried to comfort the old man but Alexander looked instead at his office. Some might not even call it a office, some might call it a room with a huge solid oak bed and with two chairs in front of it. He sighed as another shot of pain went through his legs. Why did it hurt so much when you get old he thought miserably. Sky jumped to where the pain was wost and lay down. Alexander patted the firelizard. Firelizards were the very best hot water bottles with their warm bodies. 


Suddenly there was a loud knock on the big door. "Come in" Alexander called his voice emotionless. Logan walked in looking a little uneasy but still his old self. 


=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Back in the ancient forest Luke was studying some maps when a Protector knocked on the door. Luke banned his first on the table [which rattled] "WHAT?!" He shouted. The Protector opened the door not even daring to take a step in and face the full force of Luke's wrath. "The.. The men found something." He reported softly. "What did you say" Luke said sounding calmer. Pleased that Luke was calmer the Protector tried again "The men you sent came back with it" he reported again like a true Protector. "Good tell them to wait I'm coming.. Oh if you ever report so softly again then 'he' might have a new plaything" Luke said coldly pointing to the  awkward man who grinned pleased. The Protector gulped terrified he had heard the older Protectors telling each other the stories of what happened to people who had became 'playthings' to him. "Yes Sir!" The Protector said and marched off. Join the Protectors his pa told him it will be great his pa told him ya right he thought.
Luke looked at the awkward man very pleased that his experiments worked so well since he became leader the awkward man used to be thine and weak looking very monkey like. Now he was tall with a box face with small eyes as black as beetles and just as creepy. His arms were big and riped with muscles so much that it almost looked unhealthily then came his short legs think as tree trunks [the small ones] instead of looking like a monkey he now looked like King Kong. And just to finishes it off a pair of sunglasses. And The awkward man only Obeyed him! "Come we must not keep it waiting" Luke called then laughed evilly The awkward man grunted amused. 


[Ya im imagining  the awkward man looking like a scarer verson of the Tormentor. Hehe "I'll be Back".] 

21 comments:

  1. Logan slowly entered Alexander's room and then cleared his throat. He waved awkwardly to Alexander and then coughed. "Uh...Midnight said you wanted to see me?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Please sit down" Alexander said. "I heard you almost started a fight?" Alexander said this as if ask inf Logan if it were true or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan blushed as Alexander mentioned his situation with Damon and then coughed. "Well, you see, Damon's keeping a secret from Caroline. One that she needs to know. So I started asking Damon about it and I guess I got carried away beacuse the next thing I knew I was yelling and arguing and...almost started a fight..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline was still in the attendance hall. Damon was clearly not happy and she didn't understand. She sat down in a chair and pulled her legs up to her chest and she wrapped her arms around her knees. Maybe coming here was a bad idea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Well what ever this secret is, it is not for you to tell. Damon will tell it to her when he is ready. Leave him alone or the rest of the day let him cool down ok" Alexander advised. Then ruining the mood completely he well tried to say. "what is it you kids say these days.. leave it off or something, I not very good at it.." He chucked happily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Midnight came up to Caroline "it was not completely his fault" She said trying to comfort her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Logan laughed at Alexander's attempt to be hip and then nodded his head. "Okay. I'll leave him alone. I'm sorry I almost cause a fight."
    Logan waved to Alexander and left his office, then walked down the hallway and abruptly stopped when he saw Caroline and Midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I know..." Caroline sighed and when she saw Logan she frowned. "Come back to hurt me more?" She hissed, "It won't work. Damon already beat you there."

    ReplyDelete
  9. [Lol Bernadette!]

    Midnight gave Logan a stern eye. "Caroline it may not be wise to start this again" Midnight said.

    ReplyDelete
  10. [ Yes, Poppy?;) ]

    Logan held his hands up in defense as Caroline snapped at him. He bit his lip and then swallowed his dignity. "Look, ah, Caroline. We may not have gotten off to a...friendly start and I apologize. I realize I've been a jerk and I hope you can find it in your....warm and...loving heart to forgive me."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caroline narrowed her eyes and turned away. "I don't want you apologies."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alexander came into the room his head buzzing with ideas to make Sunday a very good day. He zoomed up to the front and said "Alright every one schools out! Oh your homework is to write 3 sentences about to day seeing it was very eventful."

    [And what happens on Sunday is going to be n the next post =P]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caroline sighed. "I already have mine. 'Today started off, great, that was until I was awoken for attendence and partnered with Logan. It ended up in a disaster with Logan trying to apologize and Damon mad at me. Oh how, everything is just so peachy." She muttered.

    Damon seemed to not hear. His mind was whirling with a hundered different scenarios of him telling Caroline what he was. Logan was right. She'd hate him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Midnight let her shoulders sag eventful was an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Logan frowned as Caroline walked away from him. Well, that didn't work out like I had hoped it would. He thought to himself.
    He went over to his room and grabbed a notebook and a pencil. He laid down on his bed and quickly scribbled, 'Today was really, really, really, bad. Pretty much a disaster. I got partnered with Caroline and I acted like a total jerk and got into a fight with Damon and threatened to tell Caroline Damon's secret, which is a really secretive secret, but anyways, I messed up and I got beat by Eáránë and she got mad at me and set Calliver to spy on me and now I got called by Alexander to his office and I got in trouble with him but I apologized and then I ran into Caroline and I apologized but she still hates me and Midnight is annoyed at me, I think, but I'm not too sure.'

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. [ Logan nearly fought with Logan? Interesting.. ]

    ReplyDelete
  19. [ooppss what thingy *blush*]

    Midnight went to her room Sun was bringing all sorts of things for Midnight to try to make her happy including. A sock, an apple core, a gold coin, a pupal pen, an eagle egg, a peacock feather and The Scream. "Sun where did you get that! Put them back! I don't want you to get in trouble." Midnight said to the fire lizard who immeadly went to do so. Midnight threw her self down on her couch. She started to do her homework.
    "Today was eventful quote Alexander. Two students, Caroline and Logan got up first this morning then went to the forest there I found out something about Logan which I wont write about. I was partnered with Logan, we don't get along very well. Logan started to act rumbustious with Damon then a fight almost broke out between them. Yes today was eventful."
    Midnight thought for a moment well at lest tomorrow was Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  20. [ LOL you did it again. I think you mean you found out Damon's secret and you got partnered with Damon as well. Not Logan xDD ]

    ReplyDelete
  21. [AAAHHHH!]

    Midnight went to her room Sun was bringing all sorts of things for Midnight to try to make her happy including. A sock, an apple core, a gold coin, a pupal pen, an eagle egg, a peacock feather and The Scream. "Sun where did you get that! Put them back! I don't want you to get in trouble." Midnight said to the fire lizard who immeadly went to do so. Midnight threw her self down on her couch. She started to do her homework.
    "Today was eventful quote Alexander. Two students, Caroline and Damon got up first this morning then went to the forest there I found out something about Damon which I wont write about. I was partnered with Damon, we don't get along very well. Logan started to act rumbustious with Damon then a fight almost broke out between them. Yes today was eventful."
    Midnight thought for a moment well at lest tomorrow was Sunday...

    ReplyDelete